The Central Address for Senior Services
Baker Senior Center Naples is proud to provide confidence, connection and support to seniors living in Collier and Southern Lee Counties. We offer programs and services at our senior center that include dementia respite support, geriatric case management, mental health services and a food pantry.
We support and strengthen families and individuals of all backgrounds and beliefs, often at times of vulnerability and crisis. Whether you or a loved one needs help for depression or anxiety, bereavement support, food on the table during difficult financial times, or a hot lunch with an opportunity to socialize, Baker Senior Center Naples is the community organization you can count on.
We invite you to schedule a tour of our new building or join us for Lunch & More to find out how we can be of service to you.
Dr. Jaclynn Faffer,
Baker Senior Center Naples
- eBella eXtra: Caught in the Act of Kindness
Moorings Park Foundation awarded a $60,000 grant to Baker Senior Center Naples to expand its weekly classes....
- NDN: Seniors empowered toward exploration, self-discovery
by Dr. Jaclynn Faffer • Guest columnist Throughout the month of September, advocates for seniors and the unique i...
- NDN: Baker Senior Center Naples members feed kittens during Humane Society Naples event
Seniors learn how to feed kittens and learn about fostering opportunities during event Friday, Aug. 11, at the Baker Senior C...
- NDN: Baker Senior Center Naples sees success with fellowships to fill hard-to-find social workers
Baker Senior Center Naples is tackling its need for social workers with recruits who know clearly what the job entails. The f...
- CCF Newsletter: New Homes Arriving for Seniors Impacted by Hurricane Ian
Several seniors living in Moorhead Manor on Bayshore Drive in Naples will soon be celebrating the arrival of their new homes....
- WINK News: New homes for Collier County seniors after Hurricane Ian destroyed theirs
Marie Powell has a new place to call to home. “I’ll tell you I honestly cannot believe that this has happened to me. Di...